Latest News

Wednesday 28 December 2016

THIS MAY NOT LAST INDIGENOUS PEOPLE IN CONNECTION WITH MODERN

Blog Courtsey: http://www.thevirel.com/
Another somewhat surprising discovery when stunning images captured last week from a low-flying helicopter in the Amazon forest shows a group of tribes, probably the last one that has never been in touch with the outside world.
This may be Aboriginal Last Not Connected With Modern Humans



When the outside world is changing rapidly, there are still people who live as their ancestors thousands of years ago.

The tribe is said to be semi-nomadic life deep in the rainforests of Brazil near the Peruvian border.

When the helicopter was flying low, clan looked alarmed and seen running out of their huts to hide behind a tree. Some men were seen acting bold, primitive releases an arrow, aiming helicopter.

Source: National Geographic

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Adams

During my studies, I am spending my more time to visit location popular places. One day I was sitting on a hill and thought about the knowledgeable thing which I know. I was thinking like this because after studies , I need some professional skills for doing a business or a job. At that time a decided that I was going in travelling Background. From that day I am visiting location day to day and doing my full time job on this.

Recent Post