Latest News

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Ziplining over Niagara Falls

On the border of Canada and the United States on the Niagara River, the Niagara Falls draw crowds all through the year who come from far and near to admire the most beautiful falls in the world. With a vertical drop of about 51 metres, the falls span approximately 148 kilometres.

If admiring the Niagara Falls from ground level isn’t enough for you, then get ready for something spectacular.  At 670 metres along the Canadian side of the Niagara gorge, WildPlay Element Parks has made it possible for the adventurer in you to zipline facing the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Reaching speeds up to 70 kilometres per hour, the views from the vantage point are stunning. Nature has never been more electrifying than here!


So, on your visit to Niagara Falls, treat yourself to a once in a lifetime experience by ziplining along the Canadian side of the gorge. Yes, it’s possible now!

1 comment:



  1. Nice and interesting information and informative too.
    Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit: kerala tour packages price

    ReplyDelete

About Adams

During my studies, I am spending my more time to visit location popular places. One day I was sitting on a hill and thought about the knowledgeable thing which I know. I was thinking like this because after studies , I need some professional skills for doing a business or a job. At that time a decided that I was going in travelling Background. From that day I am visiting location day to day and doing my full time job on this.

Recent Post